Woodland Tree Surgery is professionally qualified to provide tree condition surveys
for a variety of clients and sites.
We carry out tree inspections for councils, schools, property management and construction companies in the City of London, Greater London and surrounding areas.
– Inspection –
- Under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 and 1984, occupiers are duty bound to ensure that visitors to their property are safe from harm. Regular tree safety inspections mean that we can help you better fulfill your duty of care. Property managers can also demonstrate that they are properly maintaining their clients’ assets.
- We will supply a comprehensive arboricultural report that includes a tree condition survey of individually inspected trees on your site. Tree surveys identify the current health of your trees and if there is evidence of increased risks such as decay or disease.
- We’ll also provide a plan of your site with the tree population accurately plotted on it; this will help your tree surgeon easily identify individual trees. The locations can be provided using Geographical Positioning Systems and the tree report can also be supplied as a hard copy or digitally. We can also label your trees with aluminium tags so that they correlate with the report.
- We hold Professional Indemnity insurance in the sum of £1,000,000 for Tree Surveys and Reports
– Recommendation –
- Tree owners have a duty of care to ensure their trees are not a hazard. Importantly, our arboricultural reports contain a recommendation for each individual tree. This outlines what action, if any, your tree surgeon needs to take to keep your trees safe.
- We put a time-scale against these actions and prioritise them so that you can budget the works going forward. This gives you an overview of your site, explaining why some work has been prioritised above others, for example if the tree is near a road or neighbouring property.
– Planning –
- Tree condition surveys are essential for planning the future of your site or property. We’d recommend carrying out tree surveys regularly, so that you can build up a complete tree safety record. We can then use these surveys to help you set up a tree management plan. This allows you to proactively budget for a complete tree management programme, rather than being hit with the big bills associated with reactive tree work.
- We can revisit your tree management programme as part of a planned review.
Christopher and team have been nothing short of excellent in their handling of our tree surveys and maintenance for our entire property portfolio over the past 5 years. They take care of any tree maintenance issues with the minimal amount of fuss and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
– John O'keefe, George Eckert Properties
Get a free quote
Fill in your details for a FREE, no obligation site visit and written quote or call 07733442017.